“HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!”
Proverbs 23:25 5/8/16
Today is Mother’s Day. It is a time for us to express our love, devotion and appreciation for our mothers. Many mothers have had to learn a lot of things the hard way. Mothers are sent home with a new born baby to feed, change, rock and get to sleep. Many dads try to help as much as they can, but sometimes we do not have the right equipment. Dads this baby is just as much yours as it is to the mom’s. It takes two to have a kid and it takes two to raise one too.
- MOTHER’S SHOULD HAVE JOY.
– Fathers and mothers should have joy.
– Children are a blessing and a pain all in the same 15 minutes.
– God can give you His true joy as a parent.
– Ps. 100:1-2
- MOTHER’S SHOULD REJOICE WITH BIRTH.
– Babies being born are a true miracle from God.
– Being born into a family is amazing.
– The delivery day is long awaited and exciting.
– Ps. 113:9
- MOTHER’S SHOULD BE LOVED ALWAYS.
– Always tell your mom that you love her.
– Always show your mom that you love her.
– Always cherish your mom’s love for you.
– 1 Cor. 13:4-8a
* Have you told your mom that you love her? Have you thank God for your mom?
* Do you know Jesus personally?